Sleepless Nights

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Last two nights, I have not been able to sleep well because the shingles is giving me nightmare. The pain and itchness is very unbearable for me to have a good night sleep. Maybe, the afternoon nap that I took has also affected my sleeping pattern as I do not normally sleep in the afternoon.

Monday night, I am able to sleep on around 3am.

Yesterday night, I tried to sleep earlier but not able too as the discomfort cause me to stay awake and I think I finally able to sleep only around 4.30am and I woke up at 7.30am. Last night the shingles are more painful than I thought and it is really disturbing. I hope it is part of the healing process. When I am awake, I do not feel the pain that much, maybe when I am doing something, I do not feel it so much.

I pray that there will be more improvement today so that I can have a good night sleep.

Dont deprive me of my usual sleep as I need them.



You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe