Hari Raya Holidays Plan

Friday, September 14, 2007

Yesterday, while resting at home for my shingles to recover, I received a call from my son's primary classmate father whether I am interested to join him and his family to Awana Kijal in Terengaanu and Impiana Resorts in Cherating. He is planning to spend 2 days at each resorts.

Since I have not make any plan and have not been there before, I decided to join them for holidays at Awana Kijal this coming Hari Raya Holidays. I called my brother in Kuantan to help make bookings and he managed to book for me 3 deluxe rooms at Rm418(1st nite) and RM325(2nd nite). It is super peak and peak period during Hari Raya, that is the price we got to pay. Never mind, we are going for a nice holidays. Its confirmed, I will be in Terengganu during
Hari Raya. Terengganu: The Land of Treasures.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe