Domain Hosting

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am planning to switch to wordpress soon and looking for a domain host. Should I engage a Malaysian domain host or international(US) domain host.

As for international domain host, there are so many mainly US domain host companies offering such services.

Below are the ranking provided by The Hosting Chart.com

this one by Top 10 Web HostingAnd this one by Web Top 10
One of my friend has advised me to get an US domain host for their experience, reliability, stability, good customer service, 24hour support and so on. There are so many choices, which one is the best and most practical for a personal blog.

I have already found a new template for my new domain site.

Anyone can share your experience and advice on getting the right domain host will be much appreciated.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe