School Holidays is Over! The Traffic Jam is back!!!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Today is the School Reopen Day after one week short break, I left my house at around 8.45am going towards Glenmarie to have breakfast at Restaurant Meng Kee. The traffic was quite bad and it took me about 20mins to reach my intended destination. The exit from Subang Jaya to Federal highway/Glenmarie is a real bottleneck and with some crazy drivers cutting in the queue make it even worst. We hope the new exit to Old Subang road when ready will help ease the traffic jam. But with so many condos coming up around Subang Parade areas, I have doubt that it will help much. Never mind the jam, I finally reached the Meng Kee Char Siew King which is open during the morning serving breakfast . They serves for breakfast WanTan mee, half boiled Egg, toast bread etc. I go there for the Wan tan mee. Enjoy the delicious food and forget about the jam.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe