ArtVillage, 1st of its kind original art supermart in Malaysia. Seeing is believing!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is not a paid post and I am sharing it because I find this Art Village Gallery very unique and 1st of its king of supermarket for original art collection.

I have been there once few month ago to check out some paintings. They really have a big collection of paintings. If I am not wrong, the owner is a husband and wife team and very friendly. They provide professional advice and can make suggestions what kind of paintings is suitable if you provide them with some digital pictures of your empty spaces.

If you like original paintings and looking for some new ones. you may log on their website www.artvillage.com.my to view their latest collections.
They are located at:

Art Village Gallery, B811 - 813, Level 8, Kelana Square, Jalan SS&/26, 47301 Kelana Jaya, Selangor.

T : 03 - 78800991
Open : Mon - Sat : 9am - 6pm, Sun & Public Holiday : 11am - 5pm.
email : artvillage@teng.com.my

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe