Roast Pork @ Kedai Kopi Wah Cheong SS 17, PJ

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I have read about review about this Restoran Hong Seng SS17 famous for its Siew York(Roasted Pork) & BBQ stuffs but I have forgotten the name when I was there yesterday afternoon for lunch. This place also has a stall selling nice curry laksa.

In the end, I landed up at this Restuarant Kedai Kopi Wah Cheong together with my friend.

We ordered roast pork and chicken Well, the roast pork is very delicious too and the skin is very crispy. The chicken is also yummy. I have no regret eventhough I went to the wrong shop. There is a stall selling pork balls noodles which look very popular as I noticed many customers ordered it together withe roast pork.


You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe