Application for VMI Card

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

After posting about VMI Card in my last post, cbenc12 asked me where she can apply for the form and procedure? any reference website? what's thee charges like?

You can obtain all the informations from the following links:

1. I got all the informations from Hong Kiat Blog who gave very clear instructions and informations about how to apply for a VMI Card. Click on the below link.

How Malaysians can withdraw directly from Paypal


2. I applied for VMI the directly through millie@mooncash.com asper Hong Kiat instructions and it was sent to me on 28 May 2007.

My VMI Card has Arrived

3. I understand that there is a local reseller in Malaysia now and therefore you do not need to apply it through US reseller. You can contact Matt Ng @ Internet Marketing Blog to get one.


How to Withdraw Money from PayPal in Malaysia?

You can visit VMI website to find out more about the card.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe