PayPal Accepting Payment Problems Resolved

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thanks to Vedis for letting me know that PayPal is back to normal and we can start accepting payment now. So I logged in to Paypal to check it out and its no longer ask for the US Account Number, we now have three Options to select.
I have manged to accept all the pending payments. This good news must have been a big relief for all Malaysian Bloggers. During the last few weeks, we can read many many posts about the PayPal problems which has cause so much anxiety and frustration. Many have apply for VMI Card and E-Trade to obtain the US account number in order to receive the payments.

I apply for the VMI card too. It is still useful as I still can use it to withdraw money.

Hope the US Account issues will not happen again. Cheers

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe