Chairman's Trophy & Director's Cup @ Saujana

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yesterday, Saujana hosted one of the major event for its members which is the Chairman's and Director's Trophy. The Chairman's Trophy is for the Male member and Director's Cup for female members. It is open to player with handicap of 20 and below but for higher handicap to participate, you will be classified at 20 handicap. Prizes are given to the Top 10 and many lucky draw.

This low handicap players were really serious and practice putting before the tournament start.
The shotgun start was at 1.45pm with 100 + golfers. For me, I had a bad game at the famed Cobra Course. It really bite me. But my flight mates won the nearest to line and nearest to pin novelty prizes. I will train harder for next year.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe