Away from Blogging

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just to let you know that I am................
Time to take short break from away from city life and blogging from Friday Nov 30, 2007 till Sunday Dec 02, 2007 to recharge and breath in some cool fresh air.I am heading up the the hills resort of Cameron Highlands located about 20 km east of Ipoh and about 150 km north of Kuala Lumpur in Pahang, Malaysia. At 5,000 ft (1,500 m) above sea level it is the highest area on the mainland, and enjoys a cool climate, with temperatures no higher than 25 °C and rarely falling below 12 °C year round.


Upon my return from Cameron Highlands, I will need to attend a wedding dinner @ Section 11, PJ at 7.30pm.

Happy Weekend to all my friends and readers. Will be back on Monday Dec 03, 2007.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe