Launching of Geshe Tenzin Zopa Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I happened to be at LDC this afternoon after receiving a call from Bro, Gary that he is also signing up for the Nepal Pilgrimage trip. Since I was around that area, I dropped by to meet him and Bro. Ron. While we chatting, Ron told us that our LDC Resident Guru, Geshe la Tenzin Zopa has launched his blogsite and gave us his Blogsite address. While I was Blog hopping awhile ago, I also read Elenie Tan post about this matter too. She and Candy are the parties involved to come up with this great blog. Well done!

Click on the picture to view Geshela Tenzin Zopa Blog


Below is email announcing the launched. Rejoice.


Dear All,


Hi, I hope this mail find all of you in good health and high spirit. For those that do not know me, I am Geshe Tenzin Zopa and currently the resident teacher of LDC Malaysia.


I am so happy to inform all of you that with the help of some of my friends and students, I have finally managed to set up a blog to capture all the activities, happenings and teachings; all done in the most ideal, simple manner for easy consumption and reference.


The idea behind setting up the blog is to hopefully elevate and heighten the awareness of Tibetan Buddhism to many more people especially among the younger generations who are computer savvy and surfers.


The blog will be filled with quotes, pictures and will be updated periodically by my team. We will also have a feedback section for those interested to contact me.


Please visit the blog at www.geshezopa.blogspot.com and circulate this email to your friends, relatives etc to include them in our loop. Hopefully, we will create a cause for more people to practice Buddhism through this effort.


With much love and prayers

Geshe Tenzin Zopa

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe