Update on my friend's condition

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I visited my friend this morning at around 11.45am together with a friend. He is still been warded at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) after going through an operation on his head yesterday afternoon. I dont have full details of the operation.


He is fully conscious after a day rest and we managed to speak to him for awhile and he was still talking about golf matters with me. Asking me whether I am playing this weekend or joining the SJMC Charity Golf. It looks to me that the operation was a successful one. He said that his head is still painful and he look tired after about 10 minutes conversation. I told him to rest and I left after spending about 20mins with him.

The visiting hours for ICU patients are from 10am-1pm and 4pm-8pm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe