Wantan Mee @ Q-Up Restaurant USJ 6

Sunday, November 04, 2007

On Friday, I went to this small restaruant hidden within the Goodyear Court apartments block. The wan tan mee here is not back, the last time I had it was years ago. I brought my family here for breakfast and see whether they like the foods here.

The name is Restoran Q-UP but dont worry, you do not need to Q-Up like some nice foods stalls.
From the quantity of Char siew, Siew york and Wan Tan mee, you can tell that their business must be good eventhough it is not located in a prominent place.Dried Wan Tan Mee with Char Siew @ RM3.50 (if I remembered correctly.)Dried Wan Tan Mee with Siew York @ RM4.00
Wan Tan Mee Soup @ RM3.50The wan tan mee taste are just about above average and not one that I will keep going back for more. Rating: 6/10.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe