Restoran Imbi Road (Meat Ball Noodles) @ Kota Kemuning

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Many of you would have eaten before at the Original shop at Jalan Imbi. But you have a choice now and no need to travel to KL avoiding the traffic jam.
Restoran Imbi has opened a Branch @ Kota Kemuning about 2-3 years ago. The shop is facing the main road with the McDonald Restaurant located not too far away from it.

I was heading to Klang this morning at stopover here to eat one of the best Meat Ball Noodles in town. I ordered my favourite meat ball noodles ( Sam Kan Chong). The price I think is RM4.50-RM5.00 per bowl. I dont even know the price as my friend belanja me. Well, the price may be more than than other shops serving the same type of noodles but the taste and quality is worth the extra cost.

So if you happened to be at Kota Kemuning, you should try it yourself. Yummmy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe