Sunday Breakfast @ Ming Tien Taman Megah, PJ

Monday, August 20, 2007

Last Sunday, I decided to had our breakfast outside of SJ-USJ and I took my family to Ming Tien, Taman Megah to eat this curry laksa which has been featured in the Star - Metro not too long ago and I have blog(Click here) about it few months ago.

The Curry Laksa stall is just next to the Special Noddles Section. This Stall serves very delicious Curry Laka (Cry & Soup) @ RM3.50/bowl. Their Ipoh Hor Fun is also very yummy.
Their curry mee is cooked Ipoh Style with Tauhoo, Char Siew,Chicken strips and Cockles.


For my son who dont take spicy stuff, he ordered this Garlic "Kun Lo" "Bo Choy" Green Noodles Set @ RM4.00. I did not taste it so I am not sure whether it taste good. My son like it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe