Walking 18 Holes Golf

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I normally walked 9holes 2-3 times a week during the evening from 5.30-7.30pm at Saujana GCC which is just minutes away from my office and home.

Being a social golfer, I take golf as a form of exercise and to meet many new friends at the golf course.

Last Sunday, I tried to take on 18-holes walking for the 1st time teeing off at 1.53pm at the Bunga Raya "The Crocodile"Course
I started with full of confidence but the hot day took it toll on me and it is feel really tough after 9holes. I got jump on to my friends buggy on some hilly holes. I played ok on the 1st nine but it was a disaster from the 10th hole onwards as I cant hit the ball well probably due to the tiredness and exhaustion. The Bunga Raya Course measured 6,450yds from the blue tee which means that I walked for 6-7miles carrying the golf bag.
After the game, I felt really tired and my feet was very sored. But I had a very good nite sleep.

The next day I still feel tired and went for a round of foot reflexology at SS15.

This weekend, I will participating in the Saujana Club Championship from August 31st-Seo02 for the 1st time. Hope to have fun and have a few good rounds.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe