Shanghai 10 @ Avenue K, KL

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This afternoon I was went down to city for some work and I called up one of my buddy in the airlines industry. We have not meet up for quite some time and he offer to buy me lunch. He asked where I would like to eat. I told him that I want nice, simple and not so expensive foods. He said no problem as he got a nice place in mind. I picked him up from his office at CitiBank Building and parked my car at KLCC. We walked from KLCC to Avenue K though the underground tunnel.

After a long walk, we reached this restuarant named Shanghai 10 when opened shop here early this year. The decor is very nice. The menu has an extensive varieties of dishes to choose from and I leave it to my friend to order since has been here before.

He ordered cucumber salad and.............Shanghai Double Boil Dumpling (Shanghai xiao long bao) (灌汤小笼包 RM8 - 4pcs) It taste a bit salty as compared to Dragon-I. I would prefer Drogon-I taste. We ordered 16pcs.
Steam Spinach Dumplings (RM5 for 3pcs), Just okay to me.
Flat Rice Noodles Fried with Dried Scallop and Crabs Roe. This dish is nice and the 1st time I eaten flat rice noodles. It came in a big plate and the waitress help us to place in a small bowl.
The total bill for the above dishes and 1 pot of Chinese Tea came up to RM86.56. A bit expensive for 3paxs.

Shanghai 10 is located at LotUC=4a to UC11, Upper Concourse Floor, Avenue K, KL. Their 1st outlet is at 36J, Ground Floor, Jalan Telawi 2 Bangsar Baru, KL. Tel; 03-2287 7366.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe