Fried Rice @ Restoran Hup Soon SS3

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Simple food can be very delicious too if the cook is good. Fried Rice seem to be just a normal and simple dish to cook but to fried it right with the right taste and not oily need some cooking skills.

This stall at Hup Soon SS3 has been around for at least 20 years+ and their fried is one of the best you can find PJ. I have been eating at this stall every now and then when I am around at this area. But I will be there more often since my office is now at Kelana Jaya.

Below is the cook frying the rice and his wife(I think so) who will deliver the dish and collect $$$. I am using my Nokia 6300 to take this pictures so the quality is not so good.

This plate of fried rice is so very nice and you will be back again for more.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe