Wang Wang or Fortune Wallet

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I was @ Sunway Pyramid this pm and notice this booth selling what they called Fortune or Wang Wang(In Chinese) Wallet.
This wallet is make to specific designs and specifications to bring fortune to the owner.

Two of the most important aspects of the Fortune wallets are:

1) The number of compartment in odd number (means "have'/"loaded")

2) With bottom concealed compartments (means "Keeping Wealth Within")

Would you believe this Wang Wang wallet will bring you more wealth or luck.

Let me check and tell you if I strike lottery in the next few weeks. I bought one @ RM80.00 (not cheap) after 10% discount as I am looking to replace my old one which is not in good condition.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe