Sate Kajang Hj Samsuri @ Damansara Utama

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This Sate Kajang Hj Samsuri is famous and have many outlets. Their outlets that I known of are at the Kesas Highway, USJ Taipan and DU. Last Friday evening, my friend treat me stay at the DU outlet.


Their satay are very good especially the satay sauce. Whenever I think of eating satay, this one come to my mind. There is another one at Section 14 foodcourt which is very nice too. Off course, you will find the best at the Home of Best Satay: Kajang Town. But that is quite far away and we will go for this one for convenience.





We also ordered their Mee Bandung to try but not so nice. I prefer the one at JM Beriyani rice @ SS 18.
Thank you to my good friend , Henry for buying me such a nice dinner.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe