Happy Father Day

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Today is Happy Father Day, I would like wish all fathers a Very Happy Father Day and enjoy this special day with your loves. Have a good makan and go shopping.

Here are top 10 father's day quotes. I am moved by these quotes; they make me think about the virtues of fathers.

1. William Shakespeare

It is a wise father that knows his own child.

2. J. August Strindberg

That is the thankless position of the father in the family-the provider for all, and the enemy of all.

3. Ruth E. Renkel

Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

4. George Washington

Father I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little hatchet.

5. T. S. Eliot

Those who trust us educate us.

6. Mark Twain

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

7. Bartrand Hubbard

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

8. Charles Wadsworth

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.

9. Enid Bagnold

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.

10. Sigmund Freud

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe