Restoran Sin Lean Lee @ Jln Bandar Timah, Ipoh

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Friday Mar 16, 2007, we left Subang Jaya to Penang @ 6.00am and reached Ipoh town @ 8.15am as traffic in the morning was light. I am not very familiar with Ipoh. I round the streets a few times and found this restaurant packed with many customer. Something must be good about this restaurant and we decided to stop and take our breakfast there.

It certainly didnt dissapoint us as the few stalls serve very delicious foods at reasonable prices. The serving is not so big as compared to those on KL or PJ.

We ordered a few items to sample and I would rate them as very good. We ordered Ipoh curry Laksa, Ipoh Chee Cheong Fun, Ipoh Fish Balls/Taufoo Noodles & Fried Kuey Toew. The Fried Kuey Toew is one of the best that I have ever eaten. The Curry Laksa and Chee Chee Cheong Fun are not bad either. I will defintely come back here when ever I am at Ipoh.More about my Penang Trip to follow.

PS. I wanted to do a flikr slideshow. Somehow it doesnt work and the above pictures appeared together with my earlier flikr show posted earlier about SJ New WetMarket. I will troubleshoot it when I have time.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe