My New Camera - BenQ DC X720

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This is my new Camera (World Slimmest 7.0mp) which I bought while @ Low Yat Plaza. There was a Camera Fair going on at the Concourse Floor. I was looking around for a slim phone so that I can carry around easily for my camwhoring. Initially, I was actually aiming for the latest Olympus FX230 slim model launched recently which is been prized @ RM899.00. But this BenQ DC X720 was on promotion @ RM779.00 with freebies (2GB SD Card, 1 mini Triport, T-shirt and screen protector). My fren, Kenny also want one so we negotiated to RM770.00 for 2 units.

BenQ may not be a famous brand for camera as compared to Nikon, Pentax, Kodak, Sony, Olympus, Canon & Fuji. I feel this is a good deal and value for money with all the freebies throw in. Since I am not a pro-photographer, this one should be good enough.

The specifications at a glance as follows:

Dimensions91 x 60 x 14.7 mm
Weight120 g
Sensor Resolution (effective)7 megapixels
Optical zoom3x
Digital zoom4x
LCD size2.5-inch
Storage type(s)Secure Digital, Internal memory
Still image formatJPEG
Max. image resolution3072 x 2304
Max. video resolution640 x 480 (30fps)



You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe