Michael Jackson converts to Islam

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON has confirmed his conversion to Islam, according to reports in the Middle East.

The Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama claims Jackson has announced the move and revealed plans to move to Bahrain, where he has bought property.

The singer's Muslim brother JERMAINE today claimed the THRILLER hitmaker had taken interest in the religion since he converted in 1989 – and had been considering converting himself following his acquittal on child abuse charges in 2005.

Jermaine said, "When I came back from Mecca I got him (Michael) a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it's peaceful and beautiful.

"He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

"I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam.

"He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much."


What the hell are they gonna call him? Abdul Sheik Moonwalker or something?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe