Pan Mee @ Restoran Lian Heng SS19 Subang Jaya

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Since I am staying at SS 18, this Pan Mee shop is one of my favourite place for my breakfast. I frequent it at least once a week. It is no different this am.

The Pan Mee is the best so far that I have discovered. Even my friend who do not like Pan Mee start to enjoy eating this food.

The Pan Mee is make fresh everyday, not like other shops that get them from supplier.. The minced pork/ikan bilis are crisp and fresh too. The soup taste good.

During the morning the place is not so crowded but when it is lunch time you will have to get quene number (just like bank but not yet go electronic) to wait for the pan mee which may take 20-30mins. When people are patience enough to wait for a bowl of Pan Mee, it must be good.

You can also get fresh crushed sugarcane juice and coconut at this restoran.

The shop is just 3 shoplots away from Hong Leong Bank and next to the Pan Malaysian 3D shop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe