Singapore Driving Directions on Google Map

Monday, October 01, 2007

My ex Singaporean boss send me this very useful information about Singapore Driving Directions on Google Map. This is really cool site. Just type point A to Point B and presto!

For anyone planning to drive in Singapore, I believe this site will be very helpful is planning your travel route.

I did a test on the website by typing Point A - Woodland and Point B - Changi Airport. I got the the below Map and detailed directions. You will not get lost anymore in Singapore anymore.

The best option offcourse is the GPS Navigation system with voice guided instructions. The basic Garmin Nuvi 200W costs RM1,900.00 in Malaysia.




Check it out if you need directions in Singapore.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe