Restoran Busy Corner @ Damansara Jaya

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Had read a few reviews about this Claypot rice restaurant and also on TV "Five meals a day" makan program.

What is unique about their claypot rice is that they offer many versions other than just chicken. They have Prawn Chicken Claypot Rice, Beef Chicken Claypot Rice, Thai Black pepper steak claypot rice etc.
I was passing by there on Monday evening and I decided to stop by and give it a try. Surprisingly, it was not very crowded and I just took 3 pictures using my N76.

I ordered the normal chicken claypot rice. The service was reasonably fast. The claypot rice has lots of raw onion which is nice if you like onion. Taste pretty delicious @ RM5.50 for a small one.
Next visit I will probably try the other version.Restoran Busy Corner
83, Jalan SS 22/11
Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-77290116

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe