School Holidays Plan

Thursday, October 25, 2007

With the school holidays approaching fast, I have make plan to visit Cameron Highlands as I like the cool fresh and nature environment. I hope this time it is going to happen as I have to cancell my last holiday plans to Awana Kijal, Terengganu.

To be sure that I have got a place to stay, I have make booking with Num Song Holidays Apartments for a 3 bedrooms apartment at Desa Anthurium from Nov 30- Dec 01, 2007.
The rates per night is RM300. To confirm my booking, I paid RM300 as deposit and the balance to be paid upon check in. Num Song fax me a confirmation after receiving my payment through Maybank2u.

It always feel good when you are looking forward to your holidays.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe