Witness to Hole in One @ Nilai Springs Golf Club

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

This am, I had round of Golf with some friends @ Nilai Spring Golf Course teeing off at 8.30am. My game was quite bad as I have problems with my irons and short game.

But the day ended on a good note as one of my friend scored an ACE on Island Hole No. 16 with a five iron. This was his third hole in one. He is a single handicapper. After reporting to the clubhouse, we were told that the club daily insurance covered for food expenses for up to RM2,000.00.

He rang the bell to announced his achievement and bought everyone there a round of foods and drinks. And we ordered as much as we can until we cant eat anymore at the club restaurant. By the time we finished, it was 3.30pm.

Congratulations Mr AK Cheam.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe