Away for 10days to Nepal.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I will be away again from blogging from 06-16Dec 2007 as I will be away to Nepal on a pilgrimage trip. I will be at KLIA early morning at 5.30am for group check in.

I am not sure whether internet is easily available in Kathmandu. If I am able to gain access to internet, I shall update my blog whenever possible.

Geography

Tibet is a landlocked country the size of Arkansas, lying between India and the Tibetan Autonomous Region of China, Nepal contains Mount Everest (29,035 ft; 8,850 m), the tallest mountain in the world. Along its southern border, Nepal has a strip of level land that is partly forested, partly cultivated. North of that is the slope of the main section of the Himalayan range, including Everest and many other peaks higher than 8,000 m.

Till I am back to KL, I wish everyone happiness will always be with you. Take care.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe