Genting Highland Trip

Saturday, February 24, 2007

During 5th day of CNY, we went up to stay at Genting Awana Garden Suite which is booked by my sister in law's friend under the Vacations Club Time Sharing program but they cannot make so instead of wasting it, they kindly offered to my sister in law. The suite had 2 big rooms , big hall, kitchen and dining area.As usual, we prefer to eat at GohTong Jaya with plenty of restaurant to chose from, we decided to try out Qui Lin Seafood restaurant. The place downstairs was full and we went up to 1st floor.


Our Choice.My sister in law, Janie and hubby, SamMe and my Mrs.My son, Tim and his cousins, Andrew and Anthony
We ordered the following dishes recommended by the captain.

Ginger Steamed Frogs. Very Fresh and taste good.
Curry Fish Head. Very nice too.Foo Yong Eggs. Just normal.Sweet and Sour Pork. (for my son since he cant take the above 3 dishes)Vegetables. Ok.
For above 5 dishes, the bill came up to RM128.00. Slightly pricey but much cheaper than up at Genting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe