Sungei Lembing New Food Court

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I went back to my kampung (hometown), Sg Lembing on Mar 28, 2007 to pay respect and honor my ancestors on Mar 29, 3008. This year Qingming Festival (All Souls Day)actual date falls on April 5, 2008 but my brother decided to do it earlier to avoid the traffic jam and crowd on the actual day.

If you want o know more about Sg. Lembing, there is an article at the Sunday Star today titled : Enchanting Sungei Lembing.


When I am back to Sg Lembing, I will never miss to eat some of the famous local foods. The new food court is ready and all the stalls have back there.


Photobucket

Photobucket
This the Wan Tan mee, Beef noodles etc stall.
Photobucket
The Yong Tau Foo Noodles stall. Most popular here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
we had the White Wan tan mee.
Photobucket
Ketchup Noddles.
Photobucket
And the Yong Tau foo noodles. yummylicious.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe