Malacca Foods: Fish Ball Noodles

Saturday, March 22, 2008

For breakfast the next day after check out from hotel, I was looking for some fish balls noodles shop and wanted to try this one but it was not opened until 10.30am.

Photobucket
I asked the sundry shop owner next door, he told me that there is another one just opposite an Italian Cake Shop and Melaka Raya Complex. This shop is famous for its Yong Peng Fish Ball Noodles. I had eaten here few years back when I had a stopover here.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lots of reviews have been published in the papers.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the famous Fish Ball Noodles. There have many other types and you can add additional fishcakes and many others stuffs.
Photobucket
And there also serves curry mee.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe