Visiting Historical Malacca and Makan-Makan Trip

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It has been a long time, probably more than 10 years ago that I have last visited Malacca. The last time I stayed at Century Mahkota.

This trip I will be staying at Hotel Equatorial utilising UOB Credit Card Members Voucher @ RM129.50 nett per nite/Deluxe Room.

I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon and spend the Awal Muharam holiday in Malacca. What I plan to do in Malacca is to see what its new and also the old attractions in Malacca. And of course been a food lovers, I will go hunt for foods like Nyonya durian cendol, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Nyoya Food, Wan Tan Mee, Satay Celup & more.

I have surf the food blogs for some good recommendations. Anyone has good recommendation that I should not missed, please share with me the place and location. I hope I have time to try all of them.

Taking a short break away from City. Next weekend, I will go back my hometown, Sg. Lembing for Cheng Beng.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe