Malacca Foods: Baba Cendul and Ice Kacang

Sunday, March 23, 2008

While Chicken Rice Balls,& Satay Celup are must try while in Malacca, Nyonya Cedul and Nyonya Assam Laksa/Baba Laksa are also must try.

They are so many Cendul Shops along Jonker Walk and I read from floggers that Jonker 88 - The Museam Cafe and The No 1 Kopitiam are the best.

I tried the Jonker 88 shop and this seems to be very popular with long queue. I came here around 11.30am and my intention is try the nyonya cendul. Too full for the Nyonya Assam Laksa.

Photobucket
Long Menu List and Nyonya Assam Laksa and Baba Laksa are recommended.
Photobucket
And offcourse, the NyonyaCendul and Baba Ais Kacang
Photobucket

Photobucket
The decor are very nice and like a museam.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My wife had the Baba Ice Kacang.
Photobucket
My Choice, the Baba Durian Cendul. Yummy.....Yummy. The best cendul that I ever had.
Photobucket

And this is the Nyonya Laksa Stall.
Photobucket
Fresh Ingredients.
Photobucket
This is not my order. Just take a picture. Looks tummylicious too. Try next time.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe