DAP Ceramah @ USJ 12

Sunday, March 02, 2008

As I have mentioned before that I would want to attend some of the ceramah by BN and the opposition. Yesterday, my friend sms me that there will be a DAP Ceramah at 9pm @ USJ 12 Padang and the speakers are Hannah Yeoh, Tony Pua, Gwo-Birne Loh, Nuril Izzah Anwar and many others I drove there around 8.45pm and the road leading there was conjested and parking around the area also full. After searching around, I manged to find a parking lot quite far away from the ceramah area. DAP Theme is Just Change It. I am not going to write what the opposition are talking about but the turnout to the DAP Ceramah was quite impressive, Whether this translate to votes is another matter. I believe the people turned to hear the opposition campaign as not much has been written in the papers and also on TV.
Photobucket
Hannah Yeoh, the candidate for Subang Jaya State seat.
Photobucket
The ceramah area. I could not get near as the crowd is quite big.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tony Pua on stage.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next, I will look out for BN or PKR ceramah to attend. Have you attend any???

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe