Malacca Foods: Tua Kor Wan tan Mee

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I got to know about this shop through Masak Masak Blog and Foot Prints Blog. It was well recommended. Since my son like to eat wan tan mee, we checked it out and see how good is it.

When we were there at around 11pm, the pace was almost empty. Maybe, this is the time that is less crowded. The shop was operated by a lady.

We ordered the dry wan tan mee, one normal and one spicy.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
The noddles taste good but the char siew cannot beat those in KL or PJ.
Photobucket
I had the spicy type which is not too bad either. Above average but really the best.
Photobucket
Wan Ton soup.
Photobucket

Some one recommended me the white wan tan mee, I will try it next time.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe