Review @ Vivivava.com

Saturday, July 07, 2007

This morning when I was reading posts @ Technocrati, I saw a ping from vivivava.com with the titled " Sam is a Loyal Visitor of vivivava.com". I am surprise to get a review at his blog which I visit almost everyday whenever I am online. It give me great pleasure as I never expected it in the first place. This fine young gentleman did this review to show his appreciation of my regular visit to his blog. You make this day 070707 so meaningful, I will remember it for the rest of my life.

There must be a reason why I visit his blog regularly. I visit vivivava.com becoz the blog template is so colorful, neat and nice. He write nice posts and also make money online writing paid reviews. Eric designed this template himself and he is also planning to release Free Wordpress Themes. With his creativity, you can expect a great wordpress theme. Watch out for it at vivivava.com.

I appreciate it very much. Thank you. Eric.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe