Meng Kee Char Siew King @ Glenmarie, Shah Alam

Thursday, July 19, 2007

This char siew shop must be damn good as I ate here yesterday and today I am here again. Yesterday, I went there to check it out and confirmed good only I bring my friend there. I can safely say that this is one of the best Char Siew in PJ. If you like the Tengkat Tong Shin, you will like it as this is their branch serving those yummy char siew that melts in your mouth.


Your will see a lot of poster and banners around the shops on display that they have been review ed by many magazines, TV network, newspaper etc etc. TV 8 Hor Chiak also featured them back in 2006. Internationally in the Qantas InFlight Magazine. With so many good reviews, this must be the best.
Captain, give me char siew for 3 pax.
Even at 12.15pm, the place already packed. So be early.



Bean Sprouts.And this is the char siew that I keep coming back for.

Thumbs up from my friend. He is very satisfied.
The price list is on this whiteboard so you know what it will cost you. We paid RM22.40 for 3pax (Char Siew, Bean Sprouts, Rice and drinks) and yesterday RM15.20 for 2 pax for the same order.
If you do drop by here especially for lunch, be warned as this area gets packed with the people who work at nearby offices and factories looking for a bite.

Meng Kee Char Siu
20 (Ground), Jalan Pekedai U1/36
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park
Shah Alam
Tel No: 019 - 379 3629

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe