My New Mercedes CL500 Limited Edition

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

According to the blogthings quiz. The result said that It's almost certain I'll be a multimillionaire. Just keep doing what I am doing. I am good with money, a creative thinker, and an ethical person. I might be the next Donald Trump!

Look like I am heading toward my dream to be a millionaire soon. Even I am not there yet, I have taken delivery of this car today and behave like a millionaire with this car that cost close to a million. There are only few owners of this car in Malaysia. Where I suddenly got so much $$$$ to buy this CL500 Limited Edition? I dont bluff you all one as I really own one now and I am so happy that I finally own my dream car. I will show you all details pictures of this car in my coming posts.

1. I strike Big Sweep 1st Prize Lottery Jackpot!!!
2. I strike the Toto Jackpot!!!
3. I strike Magnum 4D!!!
4. My company bought me a company car after making millions in profit!!!

5. I make my money from smuggling Kretek, Fake DVD business!!

6. I run a chain of karaoke, massage joints etc.

7. I won it during the BSN Premium Draw!!!

8. I used recycled AP to bring in and under declared the value for custom and bought it at a cheap price.

9. I am an Ah Long as I charged exorbitant interest rates and make tons of $$$$.

10. I won it scoring an ACE at a golf tournament.

And many other possible way you can own this car. I will share with you the secret soon.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe