HINO 30th Anniversery Gala Dinner

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Last nite I attended the HINO 30th Anniversary Gala Dinner at Shangri-La Hotel, KL . You may wonder what I have got to do with trucks. I am in the logistics and transportation business and I am Hino's customer and therefore got invited to this function.


The theme of the night is Victorious History, Glorious Future.
This guy featured in this poster is my college mate who is now the CFO of a large Japanese Logistics Company.What to expect from such dinner function? Speeches, Award Presentation, Special Artise Performance, 8 course Chinese Dinner and Lucky Draw.
As usual Malaysian Time, the event started late by half and hour. The best part was the performance by Adiba Noor, the larger-than-life persona whose smiles exude a special warmth and her jokes and laughs are very contagious. I have seen her performance many times and I like her style and jokes. And she started introducing herself like this:
"My NAME is ADIBAH NOOR, but if that's too difficult for you to remember, just call me BRITNEY SPEARS..." Wakakakaka.
Next come the diva, Ning Baizura who has won many international and local awards to come on stage. She can sings in many languages and she delivered two English songs, One Cantonese "Friend" Original sung By Alan Tam and One Mandarin "Moon Represent my Heart" Original sung by Theresa Teng. She is a very versatile performer and she get the crowd singing together with her and got down from stage to shake hands with as many guest as possible. Off course some took the opportunity to camwhore with her.
Great performance by both of them. :)

Lucky Draw! Normally I am not lucky enough to win any prizes at such event. But I was very lucky yesterday night and I won this lucky draw prize. What is inside??? Guess and see!
It is a Micro Wave Oven. I have not yet open it so I do not know what Brand and Model. Well, I am happy no matter what is inside as I am lucky to have won it. Hope more to come.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe