Are you going to be a Multi-Millionaires??

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

After seeing Jean tried this quiz and she got nice result. I cant help but also join in and test it. My result was a shocker. You know what I got.? 92% chance to be a multi-millionaires! I could not believe my eyes and got to rub a few times and see gain. Still 92%. How I wish I am a multimillionaires. Daydreaming maybe. In real life, I am not a multimillionaires yet but if I convert my wealth into Indonesia Rupiah than I am one. Anyway, I am still happy as it is a very positive result.
I will maybe try buy 4D $1000 big/$1000 small this weekend. But then fengshui master said my wealth got to be earn and I do not have indirect wealth (Wang Choy). So I got no luck in gambling or betting. So got to work hard and one day make this prediction a reality.

Your Chances of Being a Multimillionaire: 92%

It's almost certain you'll be a multimillionaire. Just keep doing what you're doing.
You are good with money, a creative thinker, and an ethical person. You might be the next Donald Trump!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe