Golfing Weekend

Sunday, July 15, 2007

This weekend I will be busy golfing as I will be playing on Sat & Sun. On Sat, my friend got a visitor from New York, USA and he wanted to bring him to play at the famed Saujana GCC Palm Course aka Cobra. So I managed to get for him a tee slot at 2.02pm today and we have a great round of golf.

Below is my friend, CS Tan and his guest Victor Kuo from US.
Victor is a good golfer and he has a good swing and long drive. But being new to Saujana, he has some problem reading the greens and he played not to his expectations. He said he wanted to back here again to challenge the cobra again and he was very impressed with the course layout.


And tomorrow, I will also be playing another round with some members.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe