Taiwanese Foods @ New Formosa Restaurant

Thursday, February 21, 2008

This Taiwanese has been around for a very long time and the foods must be good. It is their 28th Years Anniversary. I used to eat here very frequently years ago but have not been there during the last 1-2years. I have read many floggers have blogged about it after the owner, Jeannie Lee has invited a group of foods bloggers to try her foods. How come I have not been invited.????

The foods there are good and when I think of eating Taiwanese dishes and porridge with sweet potato, I will think about this restaurant. So today, I had lunch with my ex-colleagues and customer and we decided to eat here as we missed Taiwanese Foods.

For four of us, we ordered the following dishes and the servings are quite small.

Steamed Mince Pork
New Formosa
Freid Egg with Choy Poh.
New Formosa
Salted Mui Choy Fish
New Formosa
Fried Bittergord with salted eggs.
New Formosa
Dry Cooked String Beans in Szechwan style
New Formosa
Mua Chee
New Formosa
The bill came up to RM100+. My ex-colleague belanja so I do not know the actual price for the above dishes + Guilingao.

New Formosa Restaurant
46, Jalan SS2/24
Petaling Jaya

Tel No: 03 - 7875 1894

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe