GoKart Race @ Sepang Intl Circuit

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just before CNY, my friend arrange a GoKart Race for his staff and customers. I was invited to participate in the race but was not able to make it. I was told that it was a fun and exciting outings and all of them enjoyed the race. The price for a 10laps race is RM200/pax. There are 3 different classes of Go Kart (Fun Cart, 100cc and 125cc).

And the GoKart track is a smaller version of the F1 GP Sepang Race track. So if you have not chance to try the F1 track, you can think of having some fun checking out nd racing at the GoKart track.


Track Length: 1,247 meters
Width: 10 meters

Below are some pictures of the Race. SIC will help you organised a race just like the real F1 Race.
Go Kart
At the starting grid.
Go Kart
Getting ready.
Go Kart

Photobucket
Ready for the Green Light.
Go kart
And the race is on.
Photobucket
Go kart
The top racers parking their Kart after completion of the 10laps.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope one day I will get to participate in the race and share with you my personal experience racing in a GoKart race.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe