Ex JAL Staff Get Together @ Legend Hotel

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I left Japan Air lines(JAL) in 1985 and it is almost 23 years. that was a long time ago. I still keep in contact with some of ex-colleagues who are still working in JAL and also some ex-colleagues ex-JAL Staff.

Last week my ex boss called me that one of the ex-Manager is arranging a get together for ex-JAL staff and invited me to join and notify me that the venue will be legend Hotel Coffee House @ 2-3pm today.

I arrived at around 2.30pm and a few of them has arrived. While we were chatting, some others arrived. As I left JAL much earlier, I do not know some o them who joined and left after I left left the company. But most of them are my ex-colleagues. It was fun and I stayed for about an hour and didnt get to meet all of them.

Some of the pictures that I took for remembrance. Most of them are my seniors @ JAL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe