CNY visit @ Tropicana

Friday, February 08, 2008

After the LDC Lion Dance performance, I followed my sister to visit her M-i-L's sister and relatives @ Tropicana. I have been passing this mansion which look like palace and wonder who it belong to. Finally, I have the chance to visit this unique bungalow which really stand out among the bungalows around Tropicana as the designs are very unique. The bungalows belongs to my sister's M-i-L relatives.

The Grand Design.
Photobucket
The landscaping are extensive.
Photobucket
The master living hall are luxurious.
Photobucket
My family.
Photobucket
My sister and her angels.
Photobucket
My sister's M-i-L.
Photobucket
There was a fountain with lotsa of Koi inside.
Photobucket
Cant resist playing with them.
Photobucket
Really big and colorful. Bring good fortune.
Photobucket
2nd floor garden and foot reflexology path.
Photobucket
3rd Floor Rooftop private swimming pool.
Photobucket
Root Top view.
Photobucket
This is really a big bungalow. Dream of owning one!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe