1st Day of Chinese New Year

Thursday, February 07, 2008

This year I decided not to go back to my kampung to celebrate the New Year in SJ. My younger sister has moved to Semenyih so I have invited her to my house on 1st day of CNY. We had lunch, visit LDC to watch the lion dance, visit some of her relatives @ Tropicana and dinner. Tomorrow I will be heading down south to JB to visit by in-law and back to KL on Saturday evening.

We had lunch at Restoran Hong Lim @ SS 14 which is famous for their Ulu Yam's Loh Mee as this is one of the few restaurants that was open for business around Subang Jaya on 1st day of CNY.

Some of the dishes that we ordered are:

Claypot Yam Noodles
Photobucket
Ulu Yam Loh mee
Photobucket
Kow York Mee Hoon
Photobucket
Cooking Wine chicken
Photobucket
Fried Spring Rolls
Photobucket
Fish cakes
Photobucket
Hometown Sweet Potatoes Leaves
Photobucket
All of the dishes are delicious except for the meehoon which is a bit too salty. For 10paxs, the billed for foods and drinks came up to RM105.00.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe