Happy Valentine!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today is Valentine Day. Candy, flowers, and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine and it is a month of romance. I wish everyone a Happy Valentine and most important Happiness. I grabbed this wallpaper from Suching's blog. If you want some very nice Valentine wallpaper, visit her site,
Yesterday, I was having lunch at Restoran Jamal (near FAM house), NTV7 Morning breakfast show was having a shooting for the Valentine Day morning show and the crew went around asking people what will be our wish on Valentine Day. I was about to get into my car and they approached me and my friend for the answer. Well, you may see me on NTV7 and you will find out my answer there!!!. :)

Valentine

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe