Golfing @ KRTU

Monday, September 29, 2008

This days, I seldom golf elsewhere except at my home course @ SGCC. Play @ home course save money!!!. Last week, my friend invited me to played at Kelab Recreasi Tentera Utara (KRTU) which is located at the air force base in Subang Airport and I gladly accepted it. Travelling there is very easy and very accessable. My friends waited for me at one of the coffeshop for lunch before we head to the golf course. Our tee off time was 12:30pm.

The club house.
KRTU
Men Locker Room.
KRTU
Buggy Station.
KRTU
Driving Range.
KRTU
My golf buddy.
KRTU
The course. It is a very tight cow grass course and the green are very undulating. The course set up is pretty challenging.
KRTU
First time playing there, I played quite well with a score of 91. Not too bad.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe